Le Forum de François Delpla

Nous sommes le Sam Juil 31, 2021 10:10 pm

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
MessagePosté: Mer Avr 07, 2021 8:03 am 

I've spoken with folks from NBA 2K21 MT who've voiced a robust and proven desire to right the boat in these areas. Sooner or later, I'm confident it will be fixed. However, the truth is, a few of the issues might need to be dealt with over the course of a couple of upgrades. Crashes will and should take priority, but there is also a problem with participant progression. If you operate a MyNBA with buddies, young star players experience computer-based evaluations early in their careers, which is the opposite of what ought to be occurring in a franchise design. This might not seem like a big deal, but for lovers who aspire to play more than one season with their buddies--that is the whole point of the manner --they still have a tough stop in their experience until this issue is fixed.

At this point, MyNBA in all its glory is a small tease as there are too many of their finest new features that are not working as planned. While I've said I am certain the problems will be solved, it would probably be a fantastic idea for 2K to place something on social media that acknowledges the issues. As of this moment, virtually every MyNBA fan is at the dark. They are simply getting more frustrated because the projects and fun they were expecting to have is simply out of their grasp. The following 2K patch may be arriving as soon as this week, so let us hope it stamps out those mode-ruining problems with MyNBA.

One of my favorite things to do whenever new consoles come out is see how sports games operate on them. It is not that I necessarily expect them to be different on more powerful hardware -- rather the contrary, actually. Since sports games have a tendency to depict enclosed, fixed surroundings and need to get a perfectly smooth performance every Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins year, they are normally secure and dependable whatever system you play these on.

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure